YouTube is a sociable website where people can post videos world wide. People post videos on very different and unique topics. For example people post music videos, skits, , vines, family videos, gaming, makeup tutorials and many many more topics.
FUN FACTS ABOUT YOUTUBERS
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the Internet.
- The First YouTube Video was uploaded on April 23, 2005, featuring its co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
- YouTube was founded by 3 former employees of PayPal.
- In October 2006, Google bought YouTube for $1.65 billion in stocks, just18 months after YouTube’s creation. Karim received $66 million in Google stock, Chen received $310 million, and Hurley received $334 million.b
- The first month after its creation, YouTube had 3 million visitors. The number of visitors tripled by the third month (February 2006), and then tripled again by July to 30 million visitors.
- By the end of the site’s first year, the number of visitors reached over 3YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google (bigger than Bing, Yahoo!, and Ask combined)8 million.
Some people post try not to laugh videos for people to enjoy.This is another style of youtube vidios
This is another genre of youtube video
This is a clean version of KSI and P/money singing Lamborghini